💛 Today : World Mental Health Day 💛
❓Have you ever felt the relief when you shove your child into school and the ‘drama’ is over for even just a few hours?
❓Perhaps night time is a battle ground for you – as your child struggles to get to sleep – or worse still wakes in the middle of the night?
❓Do you feel like you have to watch what you do or say – because your child is a “bit of a worrier” and you don’t want to set them off again?
Well – here are 10 pointers to help you identify whether or not your child might be living with Anxiety :
1. OVERTHINKING : There’s loads of “What If’s”
2. RESTLESSNESS : They can’t sit still. They’ve started fidgeting
3. MELTDOWNS : They often over-react
4. BAD SLEEPERS : Hard to do to sleep – or wake up during the night
5. COMFORT EATING : Reach for comfort food in times of stress
6. PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS : Tummy aches / head aches / sickness
7. LACK OF FOCUS : Can’t concentrate for too long ( preoccupied )
8. AVOIDANCE : Miss out on activities / events
9. TEARS : Start crying when challenged
10. SCHOOL REFUSAL : Point blank refuse to go to school
Ok – so if some of these seem familiar – what the HECK do YOU do about this?
Well – Your first step is to go get a copy of my checklist :
👉🏻10 pointers to Support someone with Anxiety 👈🏻
By signing up – you will be kept up to date about my upcoming free training; which includes exercises and downloads. So stay tuned.
Please SHARE this if you know of someone who will benefit x
Want to Feel More Confident about Your Parenting Skills?
Get your FREE copy of my A-Ok Confidence Builder ebook to help equip you with strategies to face Parenting challenges head on