In this episode, I am providing pointers for those parents who are needing to work from home.
Globally, many countries are in lockdown, in a bid to ‘Beat The Coronavirus’.
This episode helps you if you are juggling family life at home, whilst also needing to fulfill your work commitments.
Work-life is invading the home and many parents are finding it hard to switch off from work.
I am offering 10 pointers that will guide to a calmer and more productive home environment.
- Create a separate workspace.
- Break the day into bite-sized chunks.
- Accept a different working timetable is possible.
- Enlist support from others.
- Plan & schedule – to get stuff done.
- Prioritise self-care.
- Lower expectations.
- Be available to what you are doing 100%.
- Practice patience – for others and yourself.
- Be flexible.
Supporting Parents Build a Mentally Healthier and
Happier Generation of Young People
Three Questions to Ask Your Uncommunicative Child :
All too often parents say to me :
“My child won’t speak to me”
“I know something’s not quite right – but they won’t tell me what’s wrong.”
Well, I have a resource for you. Download this FREE Resource : 📍www.caigraham.com/threequestions
It will help you reconnect with your child quickly and easily; and in a way that will not drive them to their bedroom to avoid you!
* Breathing Through BIG Emotions :
If you or your child are struggling with your emotions at the minute – then I have a great online course that introduces you to 7 different breathing exercises that a can get you out of many sticky situations :
The Course is available here :📍www.caigraham.com/breathe
* If you need to get in touch – Please email me at email@example.com
EP 07 – COVID 19 – Finding a Work-Life Balance
iTunes : : HERE :
Spotify : : HERE :