TEEN Toolbox : A Guide to Happier Parenting.
Supporting Parents Through the Adolescent Years with Confidence and Humour
Today teenagers are under so much pressure to achieve – and so are the parents!
HAVE YOU EVER SAID TO YOURSELF…
“I feel like I am failing her.“
“I just can’t seem to get it right.
What am I doing wrong?“
“I just want to understand how he’s feeling.“
You are not alone.
Parents are expected to help their children excel at school – both inside and outside the classroom; all the while, guiding them towards being happy and confident adults … and holding down a successful career to boot!
Parenting teenagers can be an emotional minefield. The goalposts have changed since we were children ourselves and parents do not know where to seek the support they are often embarrassed to admit that they need.
We all have the basic needs to feel LOVED, UNDERSTOOD and RESPECTED.
If you are not gelling as a family then soul-searching is not the answer. If you feel that your home-life is a constant battleground then you must learn to communicate in way that is right for your child; and because we are all different – there is no “one size fits all answer.”
* Coming Soon *
TEEN Toolbox : A Guide to Happier Parenting
Everything you need as a Parent to :
- Respond to your teen without judgement – resulting in less conflict
- Re-connect with your child – even if they are pushing you away
- Show your teenager how to solve their own problems – rather than constantly stepping in to help
- How to reinvent the relationship you have with your child – as they grow into a strong independent young adult
The Parenting Toolbox is an online course designed to get you and your family working together more powerfully and cohesively — FAST.
Here’s what you’ll learn in each module:
Module 1 – Mindset & Brighter Futures
- Taking Responsibility
- Working out what needs to change
- Identifying those steps for change
Module 4 – Communication: Language
- Avoid Misunderstandings
- Importance of being specific
- The Dos and Don’ts
Module 2 – Obstacles & Internal Blocks
- Are you making space for YOU?
- What’s your role as a parent?
- Identifying what’s holding you all back
Module 5 – Developing the Growth Mindset in your Child
- Developing their own critical thinking mindset
- Building their resilience
- Promoting positive thinking
Module 3 – Communication: Listening
- The importance of Silence
- Listening: Key Pointers
- The Dos and Don’ts
BONUS Material – Golden Rules in Parenting a Teenager
- Identifying the key principles that help move from parenting a child to parenting a young adult