Today – February 17th – is Random Act of Kindness Day!
There’s such a thing?
Of course ! If there’s such as thing as Kid Inventors Day ( which was on 17th January ) then R.A.O.K Day is cool too – right?
So what’s the point? Well – I think it’s a fab idea. When we are bombarded with so much negativity around the world :
Out of interest – here are today’s top headlines on the news :
1. PM Urges Tory MPs to Unite on BREXIT
2. TRUMP Tells Allies to take back IS Fighters
3. Yellow-vest protests : Macron condemns anti-Semitic abuse
Doesn’t make for good reading does it? So hat’s off to Random Act of Kindness Day – which is designed to make the world a better place.
SO – What do I have to do to get involved Cai?
D’you know what … it doesn’t have to be earth shatteringly huge. In fact, invariably – it’s the small things that count.
- Visit an elderly neighbour and have a cup of tea with them.
- Kids – offer to unload the dishwasher – without being asked 20 times already!
- Pay someone a compliment
… just anything that will brighten up another person’s day.
And research shows – that when we do something for someone else – it makes us feel better too (not that this should be the motivator !! )
Just pay it forward in whatever way you can.
Much Love 💕