Our children are under so much pressure already - Lacking confidence should not add to their problems.
I know, that as a parent, you want the very best for your child.
So watching them shuffle into school or withdraw from a tricky situation because they feel unsure of themselves, really pulls on your heart strings doesn’t it?
We try to reassure our children, telling them :
“Just do your best.”
But all too often we would give anything to swap places with them; just to protect them from their anxieties and worries as they struggle to face their challenges … ALONE.
The thing is that they are NOT alone.
You can help them.
It’s all about building their confidence.
And I will show you how.
I am running a Webinar on Monday 1st October at 7pm (UK time)
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn on this special online training:
- Why Self-Esteem is different from Self-Confidence
- How to avoid the pitfalls of self-doubt – so you no longer feel “Not Good Enough”
- How to boost your Self-Confidence in just one minute – so that you feel you can tackle anything.
Why not bring your child along?
Lack of self-confidence :
⛔️Stops our children from taking chances and broadening their horizons
⛔️Stops our children from making new friends and having fun
⛔️Stops our children from moving out of their comfort zone and reaching their true potential
Simply enter your name and email address below to register; and I will contact you nearer the time.
When your child is lacking confidence – they are afraid to give things a go – they worry …
?What happens if I fail?
?What happens if I make a fool of myself?
?What happens if they laugh at me?
?What happens if I panic?
?What happens if ….
For many of us :
- We view ‘failure’ as evidence of our lack of intelligence and low self-worth
- It reinforces the ‘fact’ that we are not as good as others; and,
- If we don’t achieve our goals we worry we’ll get left behind and miss opportunities